When you don’t have oven and have a mind to eat some oh so sweet baked goodies and all you can do is stare at the oven and expect it to magically start working or use the microwave and creativity to enjoy the dessert you crave. We love fudge and this recipe which takes less than 2 minutes can put some elaborate dessert recipes to shame. My daughter writing about “Oh Fudge”
A word used for many purposes.
One used to express surprise or excitement. Oh FUDGE!
One used to curse all those who gave you bad treatment. What the FUDGE?!
One used to express bewilderment and annoyance to a statement. For the love of FUDGE!
One that is just entraps you in ooey-gooey amazement. Yummy FUDGE!
Fudge is probably one of the few puzzling desserts to exist. Usually, people would not just eat chocolate syrup alone, or a piece of milk chocolate with no inside embezzlement, or vanilla ice cream with no toppings. Yet what leaves me flabbergasted is how fudge is amazingly delicious and rich that one bite could send someone into oblivion. More than that, just the idea of fudge is enticing. The biting of the square, the fudge flattening as you take a bite, slicing through it like a hot knife on butter. Incredibly amazing with nothing inside , it feeds the needs of those people who want quick fulfillment. A treat that cannot be resisted, fudge is a dessert that would become the forbidden cookies in a cookie jar, while you guiltily sit there waiting to go home to them. So here they are, the bane of your existence!
- Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 ounce can) -- 1
- Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips -- 1 cup
- Butterscotch Chips -- 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract -- 1 tsp
- Butter a square pan and line with parchment paper
- In a glass bowl, heat both chocolate chips and butterscotch chips along with sweetened condensed milk on high for 1 minute.
- Let it sit for a minute and mix all the ingredients. Chocolate chips should have melted, if needed heat for an additional 30 seconds. Do not overheat the chocolates as they become lump and not what we desire.
- Stir in vanilla extract. Pour the fudge into the prepared pan. Let it cool completely on the counter or in refrigerator.
- Once cooled to a solid cut them into 1 inch squares. Enjoy!!!
Thank you for visiting Sizzlingveggies.com. If this is your first time here -- a Warm Welcome. Get ready with your chef hat, apron, and a big SMILE to cook some tasty recipes from around the world. Don't hesitate to join my Facebook Fan Page where I share my passion for cooking, baking, blogging and never ending sizzling recipes.